We are looking for an exceptional Intern to join our Design team at the Miami- Wynwood Studio
We receive an extraordinary number of internship requests every semester.
We try to pick and choose designers that demonstrate natural talent, professional working attitude and an insatiable desire to learn and become the best.
Apprentices are required to work five days a week for a minimum duration of 90 days.
This is an unpaid role, geared towards giving designers a fully-immersive experience in the industry and a substantial portfolio to present with real world case-studies.
Please send us your resume and portfolio on PDFs with a cover letter and resume briefly telling us why you want to be part of our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a portfolio of outstanding work
- Must have skills in Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator
- Have excellent communication skills
- A collaborative work ethic, knowing your gaining experience from some of the industry's best
- A passion for design
- Internships are intended for undergraduate students or recent grads who hold less than a year of experience - Graduate students are free to apply, but an internship shouldn’t be interpreted as a way to get a job offer
- Start and end dates are flexible
- We require a minimum of 40 hours per week
- We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
- Please include a resume and send all materials as links – services like dropbox and drive are your friends. Make sure the share settings allow anyone to view