Seeking a superb project manager
We are looking for an exceptional PROJECT MANAGER to join our team at the Miami- Wynwood Studio
• The Project Manager works closely with vendors/contractors assigned to their campaigns, managing them within scope and budget, as well as assuring their elements are executed on-quality (tactical) and on-time in support of the overarching campaign deliverables.
• An effective problem solver on a day-to-day basis, the Project Manager must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities to realize efficiencies and minimize scope creep and budget waste.
• Project Lifecycle
Management Leads Project kickoff, presenting key deliverables, initial Spec Sheets, timelines and budgets Monitors project budgets and schedules daily
Catches project scope creep Accountable for staying within agreed upon budget and informing all parties of any changes to scope/assumptions/issues that arise
Manages and updates project work-back schedules Identifies and proactively resolves any deliverables that might fall behind schedule
Manages tactical quality of all client partner deliverables (specs) and Ensures smooth handoff of deliverables from Creative Services to client.
Project/Program Administration Responsible for the consistent successful facilitation of project(s) from estimation through launch and maintenance
Manages project transactions (reviews and adjusts) on a weekly basis Manages all projects on-quality (tactical), on-time and on-budget Vendor Management
Facilitates estimate development and confirmation of vendor(s) selection and final production schedules for print and production work with Purchasing and when necessary
Ensures hand off of print/production ready files to vendor(s) for production, where necessary Ensures all project outside costs are accurately represented i Ensure all project outside costs are accurately coded and represented in internal billing systems
• Based upon the Agency Account Mapping, this may include assumed responsibilities and tasks associated with other roles that may report up to the Principal,
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Strong understanding and proven experience with creative workflows for print, video & digital production required.
• Proficiency or working knowledge of MAC OS and Adobe Creative Suite required.
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university required. Preferred degree disciplines: Marketing, Communications, Marketing/Mass Communications, Advertising, Project Management, Business, Organizational Management, Graphic Design, Art Design
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
• Not required, but PMP or any other Project Management certifications a plus.
• Preferred candidates will have 2+ yrs experience in corporate environment with focus on developing marketing and advertising messaging strategies and overseeing tactical execution.
• Preferable experience managing/overseeing at least 1 or more direct reports.
• Experience with in-house creative agency or marketing/advertising is strongly preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with project management workflow software ( Basecamp, Workep, MS Project, etc.) a plus, Workamajig strongly preferred.
Preferable skills for success in role includes but not limited to
• Advanced project management skills, including strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously in fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
• Thorough understanding of studio/graphic arts and creative workflow processes.
• Strong working knowledge and proven experience with print production processes and techniques (artwork, pre-press, printing.)
• Strong working knowledge and proven experience with digital development and production processes and techniques (web, mobile, social, etc.)
• Strong working knowledge and proven experience with video production processes and techniques (photo/film shoot, AV editing and/or motion graphics development
We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
SEND YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com